Mrs. Clark’s 7th Grade Bible Class Discusses:
One Among Many
The Just-Another-Great-Book Myth
Psalms 119: 114 says, “You are my refuge and my shield; I have put my hope in your word.”
This verse alone debunks one whole myth.
The myth assumes that the Bible isn’t the greatest book, but simply just a great book.
This myth is wrong on many levels starting with the question that I ask:
How could anyone just think the Bible is just another great book, when millions of people (including me) have based their lives according to this book?
Try to name another book that more people have lived by.
You can’t, because there is no such thing.
Sutton, age 13
The Bible is the greatest book and
no book can even begin to be compared to it.
- Does it really matter what you believe, as long as you have faith?
- Are there errors in the Bible?
- Was Jesus just a good teacher?
- Can anyone prove His resurrection?
- What does that have to do with me?