A weekend with Josh McDowell and Pure Hope
Where and When
- Friday, May 5, 6:30-8:15pm in the Great Hall
- Saturday, May 6, 9:00am-12:00pm in the Great Hall
$5 per individual; $15 per family. If you need a scholarship, please email Stacey Rauscher email@example.com
Who is the conference for?
Parents, grandparents, caregivers, teachers, mentors, coaches—anyone who regularly interacts with children or teenagers and wants to better understand the challenges they face because of social media, technology, addiction, and a sexualized culture.
Will there be childcare?
Yes! Childcare is available for infants-4th grade during Friday evening and Saturday morning sessions.
What can I expect?
The conference itself will be broken down into bite-sized, digestible sessions on a range of topics led by Josh McDowell and Pure Hope.
Our goals for this conference are to:
- Build awareness among parents, grandparents, and leaders about what our children are facing in regard to exploitative sexuality and addiction
- Provide practical ways to equip parents to proactively engage with their children on the topic of sexuality from a Biblical perspective
- The Problem and the Need: Why is sex such a critical discussion?
- What the Bible says about sex
- How to develop ongoing dialogue with your children about sex
- How to create a strategic approach to technology in your home
- How to model a pursuit of purity for your children and grandchildren
- Recovery and accountability options